Eligibility & Requirements
- Nominee must have been born, lived or worked in Tennessee.
- Nominee must exhibit the highest ethical and professional character.
- Nominee must serve as an outstanding role model in their respective communities.
- Nominee must have made a significant impact and lasting contribution to health or health care at the local, state, national or international level.
Nominees can be practitioners, executives, entrepreneurs, mentors, teachers, scientists, researchers, innovators or any person with a connection to the health or health care field.
- Details provided about the Nominee’s significant, lasting and positive contribution to health or health care at the local, state, national or international level.
- Analysis of supporting materials and letters of recommendation, as provided.
- Degree to which Nominee meets all eligibility requirements.
Nominations for the 2020 class open now.
Nominations close on February 14th, 2020. For key dates, click HERE.