Nominations for the 2023 Class are closed. For key dates, click HERE.
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
Individuals will qualify for nomination by meeting the following criteria:
- Nominee must have been born, lived or worked in Tennessee.
- Nominee must exhibit the highest ethical and professional character.
- Nominee must serve as an outstanding role model in their respective communities.
- Nominee must have made a significant impact and lasting contribution to health or health care at the local, state, national or international level.
Nominees can be practitioners, executives, entrepreneurs, mentors, teachers, scientists, researchers, innovators or any person with a connection to the health or health care field.
Inductees will be selected based on the following:
- Details provided about the Nominee’s significant, lasting and positive contribution to health or health care at the local, state, national or international level.
- Analysis of supporting materials and letters of recommendation, as provided.
- The degree to which Nominee meets all eligibility requirements.
- A completed Nomination Form received by published deadline.
- Detailed responses from the Nominator describing the accomplishments, impact and contribution of the Nominee and examples of how the Nominee has met the judging criteria including education, positions held, appointments and other relevant or significant information
- A minimum of two letters of support
Note: There cannot be more than one letter of support from the same organization. Letters of support cannot come from Nominee’s current organization, though the nomination can be made from someone within the current organization.